- Presentation: “Is Southern Africa ready for regional cross-border tourism?” Results from an Online Survey among 126 Tourism Operators and Professionals 2016
- Regional Cross-Border Tourism: Recommendations for the Southern African Development Community (SADC). A Study on Opportunities and Constraints for Regional Tourism in SADC States conducted by Fair Trade Tourism for the German International Cooperation (GIZ) and the Regional Tourism Organisation of Southern Africa (RETOSA), Executive Summary 2015
- Presentation: “How does Myanmar’s tourism sector compare internationally?” – Results from Asia, WEF Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index 2015
- International Tourist Arrivals in Southern Africa (SADC) 2013 – Data from the UNWTO Yearbook of Tourism Statistics 2015 Edition
- Presentation: “Is Tourism in Southern Africa (SADC) internationally competitive?” – Results from the World Economic Forum’s Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index 2013
To be appended soon.