Results-based monitoring is mandatory for the continuous steering of development projects and programmes. It is based on specific and measurable (SMART) indicators.
Evaluation is the assessment of relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability at regular intervals during and after implementation.
TOURISMRESULTS designs monitoring systems and conducts process and impact evaluations:
- Formulation of quantitative goals based on results chain process and impact indicators
- Quantitative and/or qualitative data collection methods will be determined to measure achievement of indicators
- Monitoring – the regular measurement of progress towards the achievement of direct and indirect results along the project’s results chain(s).
- Evaluation – the occasional measurement of results and the assessment of OECD-DAC criteria.
- Compliance with the Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (DCED) standard for results measurement of private sector development programs.